CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 29, 2011

38 Weeks 4 Days

This week the baby is 38 weeks 4 days. I had a another ultrasound today. The baby was measuring about 7 lbs 15 oz. His head measured about 40 weeks 0 days, his tummy measured 39 weeks 4 days, and his height was measuring 36 weeks 4 days. So he's gonna be my short fat baby boy! :) He is still very healthy. He doesn't move very much anymore, but that's just because there isn't any more room for him. My Dr. told me yesterday that if I hadn't had a c-section before, than he would have induced me this week. Since I had a c-section before they can't induce because it could make my scar burst! :( So if I haven't had the baby yet by my due date (October 9th) then I will have to have another c-section. :( At least I am almost done. I'm very ready to meet this little guy! 





No comments: