CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 16, 2011

Matthew's Second Lost Tooth

This tooth was loose the same time that the other bottom tooth was loose. So we have been waiting for this one to fall out for ever! It took so long because Matthew doesn't like to wiggle it. He just says that it'll come out all by itself. So we just waited. Well, it got so loose. It didn't know what was holding it in. So I told Matthew that I just wanted to wiggle it and when I touched it, it fell out in my fingers. Matthew didn't even notice that it fell out. I told him to try and wiggle it and he tried, but he couldn't find it. So I showed him the tooth and he was shocked! He kept asking how I did it! It was funny! He looks so cute now with his two bottom teeth missing! Its funny how missing teeth makes him look so much older! :)

No comments: