CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Baby Pillow Blanket

I started this blanket a long time ago. Way before I knew what I was having. So that's why it is pink and blue. To make this blanket I first had to make all the little pillows! So each square is separately stuffed. Then you sew all the pillows together. Then I added some batting (so you can't feel the seems underneath from the pillows) and the back fabric. Then you sew on the binding all the way around! I also tied it in a few places to help keep the batting in place! If you're a good sewer, this probably wouldn't take very long at all, but for me, it was pretty hard! I'm just glad its done! :)

 This pictures shows the fluffy individual pillows!
Here's the back!

No comments: