CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

35 Weeks 2 Days

Everything has still been going good with my pregnancy. I go to the hospital two times a week for non-stress tests and I have a weekly ultrasound. Which is so much fun! I love being able to see my little guy every week, and the hospital ultrasound is so detailed. I feel like I already know exactly what he looks like! :) I'm so excited to have this little guy! I think I could wait the 40 weeks if I had to easily if I didn't have to take insulin. It makes it so hard and stressful to always be worrying about my blood sugars.
 This week my baby is supposedly the same weight as a honeydew melon, which is 5 1/2 pounds. Its also around 18 inches long. There's not much room left! :)



No comments: