CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Kaity's First Day of School

 Yesterday was Kaity's first day of school. She was so excited to go. She showed me an old picture of herself and told me she wanted her hair just like that. So I copied the picture and made her hair super curly, and she was very insistant that she wanted to wear her Rapunzel shirt. It was cute that she knew exactly what she wanted. Her class doesn't start until 12:30 so all morning she was talking about going to school and how excited she was. She was such a poser for the pictures too! :)



 Then when we got here, her classroom door, you could tell that she was getting very nervous!
 On Parent's night, Jeff colored her a picture with a message for her and put it in her cubby. She was so excited to find it when she got to school. I think it really helped her!
Here we were waiting for everybody to get there so that class could start.
 When it was time for me to go, Kaity gave me the biggest hug and said, 'I'm gonna miss you, mommy!' It totally broke my heart. I never wanted to leave her after that! This is how I looked by the time I got to the car! :(
 When I went to go and pick her up she was happy and having fun! She can't wait to go again.

No comments: