CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 31, 2010

Gingerbread Houses

We decorated gingerbread houses at my parent's house again this year. Of course its one of my kids favorite things about Christmas time. I know there are a bunch of pictures I just couldn't choose.
 She is so excited (to eat all the candy)

 Here's my sister and her daughter
 Here's all of us hard at work

 She is concentrating so hard on her house

 1 scoop on the house 3 scoops in the mouth




 Kaity's finished house
 Matthew's finished house
 and Jeff's finished... dice
 Here's everybody's houses, including Tara and Tamara's

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so much fun. I think it is one of my favorite things about Christmas. I wish I would have known how to do them when you kids were little! Mom

alex said...

it's a wonderful christmas. great post!!!!
Houston SEO
Seattle Homes For Sale
Tapshop321