CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Morning

We had a great Christmas this year. We went up to Priest River to spend it with my parents and my sister, Tara, from Seattle came over with her daughter. My other sister, Cami, came up later that day with her family. So it was busy and loud and fun. The best way to spend a holiday. :) The only thing that Matthew had asked for Christmas was R.D., the really big dragon from the movie, How To Train Your Dragon, and he came with 3 little Gronckles (type of dragon from the movie). Sure enough Santa found it for him, along with all the little characters from the movie! He was in heaven! He must have been a good boy.  
 Kaity got a brand new easel with a white board and chalkboard, and a barn with some horses. Kaity loves coloring and she has loved and used the easel everyday since Christmas.

 I have NO idea what was going on in this picture, but try not to get a little freaked out by Jeff's face. :)
 Here's Matthew with his awesome new dragon, R.D.
 Kaity got some new nail polish in her stocking that she was excited about
 Here's me with my new stocking that I finished RIGHT before Christmas
 Jeff got some BB guns in his stocking
 Opening presents
 Matthew couldn't believe that he also got the Night Fury from the movie, too!

 Here's what my parents got for Jeff and me! A BLACK Wii!!!! And Tara got us the new Mario game! I could not wait to go home and play it! Best gift ever! Thanks Mom and Dad!
 Kaity got a really awesome stuffed Night Fury that she loves and Matthew got a little Night Fury that growls when you hit it! Can you tell that that is their favorite movie!?

 Here's a headband that I made for Kaity! I also made matching ones for all her cousins. I think they are pretty cute
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right. It was one of the best Christmases ever! Mom

alex said...

Wow! it's great photos.
Houston SEO
Seattle Homes For Sale
Tapshop321