CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thanksgiving Feast

I went to Matthew's school today because they were doing a craft day with all the Kindergarteners. It was actually pretty fun. I love going to Matthew's school because he is always so excited to see me, and it was extra nice today because it was just me. Kaity was at school. I was so mad because I forgot my camera, but then I was thinking and they did something like this at Thanksgiving where they invited all the families to come have a Thanksgiving feast with them. So I went searching for those pictures! I know its like a month late, but here they are. It was a lot of fun then too!
 Here they are all holding hands in a circle singing a really cute song that they learned. Kaity even joined in with them!

No comments: