CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Arm Warmers

Over Thanksgiving break while I was at my parent's house for a whole week, I made some arm warmers for my kids. They don't have many shirts that are long sleeved. Then I came acroos a blog that had these. I don't know why I never thought of it before. They are just like those leg warmers that you can make for infants, but you put it on your child's arms. I thought it was brilliant. So all they are made out of is woman's socks. I even made some out of those really fuzzy socks. Those are Matthew's favorite. The best part is that when they get hot or when they are eating, you can just take them off!
Here are some pictures of Matthew and Kaity modeling the arm warmers. They are the best models ever. They came up with all their poses themselves. I love Kaity's poses.
Below: I made a pair for Kaity and I cut out a thumb hole. She thinks its pretty neat.

Such an easy and useful project!

4 comments:

Desi Eden said...

Your kids are so cute! I think that arm warmers are pretty cool too!

Anonymous said...

You're right, your kids are good models! Mom

Cami said...

I like Matthew's last pose. He's so smooth! :)

AndyOfVermont said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.