CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 15, 2011

32 Weeks 1 Day Ultrasound

Today I had another ultrasound to make sure everything is growing properly with the diabetes. Everything measured perfectly again. I always love hearing that news! He was measuring only 1 day bigger! He weighed 4 pounds 3 ounces! Since I switched Drs (Which I am so glad that I did! I love my new Dr.!) I went to the hospital for this ultrasound this time. Their machine was a little more high tech. We saw some pretty cool images of the baby. Here are some of the pictures that we got to keep.

This is a picture of the baby's face looking right at us with both of his arms up by his face. Like he's resting on his hands! It was so cute! 


 I'm glad to see that he has all of his toes :)
 This is probably my favorite photo! Its just so clear! You can see all of his facial features! It was so cute to watch him here because he was making sucking movements with his mouth! It looked so neat! You could see his tongue and everything! I just loved it! I wished we could get a video of it! I can't wait to kiss those sweet little lips! :)

No comments: