CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 6, 2011

30 Weeks 6 Days

I haven't done pictures like this for quite some time, so I wanted to make sure I some before this week was over. I made it by one day :) Everything has been going good still. I've been having a LOT of Braxton Hicks Contractions. With the other two kids, I didn't really have any, so I've been trying to get used to that. I've been having some issues with my Dr. recently. It hasn't been very easy to get refills for my insulin and its usually a whole ordeal every two weeks when I need to refill, so what I'm doing this week is looking for a new Dr. I found one that I think I might really like and I have an apt. with him on Tuesday. His office is actually in the hospital. So we'll see what happens there. :)

 This week the baby is supposedly the size of a large cabbage. I guess they are getting back to kind of the weight of the baby instead of the length. I don't understand it, but I'm just going by what Baby Center says it should be. I figured they would know :)
They say that my baby is about 3 pounds this week and 15 3/4 inches long. He's getting big :)



1 comment:

Melissa said...

You look fantastic.
Good luck with the new Dr.