CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today (July 4th) is my mom's birthday! I wanted to make a special mention for her and wish her a happy birthday! We might buttheads from time to time, but whenever I'm sad or hurt or sick, the only thing I want to do is talk to my mom! I never really appreciated everything that she did for me while I was growing up until I became a mother myself and realized how hard it is! And I've only been doing it for 4 years and I only have 2 kids. She's been doing it for over 30 years and she had 7. I can't wait for you to come home from Kentucky! I love you and Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Awww... what a nice litte tribute! What is she making in that last picture? Looks kind of like the tops of caramel apple suckers... yum!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Heather, I love all the pictures. Where did you find them all? I really love and miss you, can't wait to come home and see all the little grandchildren. And you too of course! Mom