CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 27, 2012

Rapunzel Rapunzel, Let Down Your Hair!


Cami got Kaity the Rapunzel hair wig for her birthday. Its fun to see her in such long hair! She absolutely LOVES it of course. Tara got her the Rapunzel dress too (pictures soon). She keeps asking me if she can wear them to school. Then she gets upset when I tell her no. She loves them so much. Thanks Cami and Tara.


Also for her birthday, I got to take her to the movies, just her and me, for a girl's day out! We went and saw Beauty and the Beast in 3D! She loved it! It was actually pretty cool in 3D! Even though we had the whole movie memorized. :)

1 comment:

Cami said...

Im glad she likes it! I want to see a pix of her wearing the wig and the dress that Tara got her! That would be really cute I bet! :)