CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 27, 2012

Kaity is FIVE

I can't believe it! There must be some mistake! She was just born ans now she is 5 years old! She is getting so big! One of my favorite things that she does is sing. She is constantly singing some kind of song. She has such a big personality. She is a great big sister to Tyler and a great little sister to Matthew. She is caring and nice to everybody. I couldn't have asked for a better little girl. I'm so glad that she is in my life. She makes me laugh and smile everyday.

Here is what she did for her birthday,

I put a '5' in her hair so that everybody would know that she is now 5!

Of course she had to wear the skirt Tara got her. (She tries to wear it everyday)

I know its not very fancy, but I made her a candyland cake out of starburst, licorice, skittles, and M&Ms

I made candies and suckers for the decorations

Here is the yummy punch with licorice straws and the cake and presents.

Here's the candy table

And of course the candyland game board...

...that led to the goody bags that were filled with toothbrushes and toothpaste and flossers! :)

Here are two of her friends that could make it to the party, Summerlynn and Chloe.

School got cancelled that day because of the snow, so Matthew was there too.

Drinking our pink punch with our licorice straws

We filled up bottles with candy to take home.

We opened presents...
Daddy got her some Squinkie Zinkies

I got her a My Little Pony that had light up wings and talks to her

Mammaw and Pappaw got her a crayon carousel

Cake time (I forgot candles)

Tyler was even having fun!

Playing with her toys after the party


On the left side is the squinkie zinkie and on the right is a normal sized squinkie. 

She wanted to show how little the zinkies are. 

The zinkies even came with tweezers and a magnifying glass.

Then we had another party that night with Cami and her family. This time we got to use the candles.

It took her 2 tries to blow out 5 candles! :)

Beautiful 5 year old

And yes we had to use the licorice straws for this party too.


Then we set up the candyland game and played it again.

Then we had some questionably fun time with some balloons.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAITY!!! WE ALL LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!

3 comments:

Cami said...

Happy Bday Kaity! Thanks for inviting us to her party! It was fun and very cute party idea! :)

Melissa said...

Looks like a fun day.
Happy birthday to a sweet 5 year old.

kathy said...

You are Such a creative Mommy! You did a fantastic job and I love looking at everything, esp. the giant suckers! Wow! I am impressed! Kaity will never forget it, but, what will you follow up with for next year?