CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

3 Months Old

On January 5th, my little guy turned 3 months old! I can't believe he is that big already! I have to say that I miss him as a tiny newborn, but I love watching him grow and learn and experiencing new things! He makes me smile and laugh everyday! Probably every hour. Its also a lot of fun watching Kaity and Matthew interact with him. They love him so much! It kills them if they can't be near him or touch him or hold his hand! Tyler loves them as well. He always smiles and talks with them.

This month he weighed 13 lbs. 4 oz. and was 23 in. long. He has grown so much already! He is still growing healthy and strong and doing very well. He does have a cold right now but it doesn't get his spirits down. He still smiles and laughs all the time! :)

Ever since he discovered his fingers they have been in his mouth! I have tried EVERYTHING to get him to take a binki ever since he was born. But he will NOT take one! It looks as though he is going to be a finger sucker!

Of course Kaity and Matthew have to always be right next to Tyler. So we had to get a picture with both of them in it! :)


No comments: