CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Poor Sick Kaity

So we were up one morning getting ready to take Matthew to school and Jeff to work and I was having a terrible time waking up Kaity! So was acting sooooo tired. I finally got her up and dressed in her sweats and I told her to get her shoes on and she went and laid on our bench and fell back asleep.

I felt so sorry for her, but I just thought that she was super tired.

When we came home from dropping everyone off, Kaity threw up everywhere! It was so sad! She was so sick! She actually fell asleep by the toilet. It was so sad.
She actually got sick like this 3 times in one week! All I can say is that I'm glad its over and I never want to see, hear, or smell vomit ever again! :(

No comments: