CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Swimming Time!

We have been going to Reaney Pool here in Pullman a lot lately! Its only $5 for me and my kids to go swimming there! There are two pools there! There is a pool with a shallow end and a deep end with a high and low diving boards, and there is another pool where half of it is for swimming laps and the other half is for swimming with innertubes or floaties! The kids LOVE swimming! I think they could stay in the water forever! It is also super cute to watch them swim, too!

They have a bunch of noodles that you can play with! Thats Kaity's favorite part!
Matthew can swim all by himself with his floaties on! Such a big boy!
Drying off after a full day of swimming!
This was my atempt to try and get all three of us in a picture! Didn't turn out very good!
So I finally asked someone to take our picture!

2 comments:

Cami said...

Gosh! Can you believe I haven't looked at your blog since your post titled "Funny Kids"! I had a lot of catching up to do! Looks like you guys have had a fun summer! The pool looks fun. We need to come check it out!

~ Cami

Kathy (Mom) said...

Too bad the weather is cooling off! I love to see pics of them playing in the sun.