CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Glow in the Dark Party!

The other day I went to the Dollar Store here in Pullman and I saw the glow in the dark bracelets and necklaces and next to them were some glow in the dark masks! so I got some masks for all of us and some bracelets too! Then that night we had a glow in the dark party! The kids thought that it was so cool! Matthew especially enjoyed it! Kaity got tired of it after a few minutes! Jeff wrote "COOL" with some of the sticks and Matthew and I laid down next to it! I'm on the left and Matthew is on the right! After this picture we all took turns making pictures! It was fun seeing the kids come up with pictures out of the glow sticks!
This picture is of Matthew!
Kaity wouldn't keep the mask on for too long! Thats why she isn't wearing one in this picture!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was a fun night. You are a great mom Heather

Anonymous said...

That looks so fun! I can't believe how you can come up with such cute ideas for so little. Love, Mom