CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 30, 2010

Kaity's first Official Haircut!

I've trimmed Kaity's hair myself a couple of times, but she's never had a massive cut before! I took her to the beauty school in Moscow and got her hair cut! I would guess maybe about 3 inches off! It used to go down to her mid back and now it goes right to her shoulders! I was soooo nervous when I did it, but it was just starting to look kind of raggedy and a little unhealthy, so I thought it was time! I have to say that I LOVE it!! It makes her look so cute! It may be harder for me to fix it as much, but I'm glad that I did it! And it should grow back pretty quick!
The top picture shows how long it was before the cut! You can see that it goes down to her mid back!
The bottom picture is after the cut! Its kind of hard to see in the picture, but it is a lot shorter!
She did soo good at holding still! She thought that she was so special and pretty for being in the big chair and everything! After she was all done, she looked in the mirror and said, "I'm just like Mommy!" I think she's seen me in the chair a lot!
These pictures were after we were all done! In the top picture she is actually hiding behind the wall from a spider web, but it made a cute picture!

No comments: