CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 30, 2010

Matthew's First Day of Kindergarten!

Matthew has started Kindergarten! I cannot believe it! He has gotten so big that I hardly recognize him! It has to be the hardest thing for me to put him on a school bus and expect him to know where to go, once he gets to his school, and know how to get on the bus again and make it back to me! I guess I hold on too tight and its time to let him go now! But I have to tell you, I'm very nervous and ansy until the minute I see him get off the bus and the end of the day! I'm sure it will get better for me! Matthew, on the other hand, couldn't be happier! He LOVES riding on the bus! It makes him feel so big and cool! He has discovered that it is more fun to sit in the very last seat of the bus!
He loves his classroom and we both love his teacher! He always comes home so happy and excited, (and worn out! He has been sleeping very good lately!)
This is one of my new favorite pictures! They are both looking at the camera and smiling! That doesn't happen very often!

Walking to the bus stop!

The bottom picture is him in line to go into his classroom! This was right before he told me that he had a big stomach ache! It must of just been because he was nervous, because he was fine when he came home! But it was very sad! He leaned over and said his stomach hurt and then before I could talk to him anymore they were all rushed into the classroom and he was gone! :(


Here he is walking into his classroom! Thats his teacher, Mrs. Stone!

Then here he is getting off the bus at the end of the day! He had so much fun and was so excited to tell me all about his first day of school! I don't know how I'm going to handle it when Kaity starts school in a week!


No comments: