CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Roasting Marshmallows!

While we were at my parent's house for Mother's Day, we had started up a fire roasted marshmallows and made s'mores! My parents have a fire pit in their backyard, so it made it really fun! I know this probably makes me sound like a terrible mom, but this was Matthew and Kaitys very first time roasting marshmallows! They loved it so much! Matthew more than Kaity! He loved throwing grass and garbage into the fire! He could have done that all night! They surprisingly didn't eat very many marshmallows! I did, however! It had been so long since I had a roasted marshmallow! They tasted soooo good! :) As you can tell in the picture below that Kaity spent most of her time on the trampoline behind us! Lots of fun things to do!
Sydney's marshmallow fell off her stick and landed right on this rock! And it was still on fire! I thought that it looked cool, so I took a quick picture of it!
The picture above is me taking a picture of myself, Jeff, and Kaity! The picture below is a picture of my brother-in-law, Mike, taking a picture of me taking a picture of myself, Jeff, and Kaity! Funny, huh!

No comments: