CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Matthew's Last Day of School!

May 20th was Matthew's very last day of Preschool! He's gone there for 2 years and now he is moving on to Kindergarten! I cannot believe that I have a 5 year old! Where does the time fly? He has gotten sooo big! On his last day of school they invited all the parents and families to be there and I actually lasted the whole time at the school! It was from 8:30-12:00! Jeff even made it for lunch!
Look how big he has gotten!

This was the morning circle time! Matthew always sits with his favorite teacher! I don't think he knew I was going to stay! Or else he would have sat with me! (At least thats what I tell myself) And of course Kaity is always right there with him!
Then we went outside to play! It was freezing, but you wouldn't know it by watching the kids! First we played with bubbles...
Then we played on the slides...
Then we played on the swings! This picture was taken right before Kaity fell out of the swing backwards! Oops! She didn't get hurt though!
Then we went inside and had some free choice time! Of course Kaity wanted to color and cut paper! She loves coloring! So then Matthew came over to color with us too!
Then we had dance time! Matthew got 2 of these ribbon things and said that he was a butterfly!
Then Musical James came and brought all of his homemade musical instruments! Matthew and Kaity loved it! I have never seen anything like it! He had made instruments out of all kinds of odd things! The kids had a blast!

It was a good practice day for Kaity! Next year she gets to go to Preschool! She is very excited! Matthew will be going to kindergarten next year! I can't believe that both of my kids will be in school next year! What am I going to do with my mornings? I guess its time to have another one, right?!?

No comments: