CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mother's Day!

For Mother's Day this year we went up to my mother's house! It was nice to be there for her, for her Mother's Day. Jeff let me sleep in as much as I could! We had church to go to at 9:00 :( Then he made my a nice breakfast and got me the prettiest Tulips I have ever seen! Matthew and Jeff both got up early and made me a banner that said Happy Mother's Day! Jeff got me some charms for my charm bracelt! He got a charm for each one of my kids and himself with their birthstones on it! I loved them!

I made this wreath for her, completely from scratch! I saw it on one of my craft blogs that I like and I knew that thats what I wanted to make for her! I just love how it turned out!

But I finished it to early and I was really bored the week before Mother's Day. So, I ended up making her more gifts! I made this shirt for her, too! I just bought a completely black shirt and then made stensils from freezer paper and ironed them to the shirt! Then you just paint in the writing with fabric paint. Then I sewed some fabric on the inside of the shirt and then cut the black shirt in front so you can see the red fabric!

Then I made her two camera strap covers! They were SUPER easy to make! I think the next time I make some I want to add in some extra padding, to make them even nicer!

Here's is my Mom wearing all the gifts I made for her! Hope you hade a good Mother's Day Mom! I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you too! Thanks for a great Mother's Day.