CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 17, 2010

My 25th Birthday!

My birthday is always right after Mother's Day! Its May 15th. So while I was already at my parent's house, we just decided to celebrate my birthday as well! I turned 25 this year, which feels crazy! I got a lot of nice gifts from everyone! Pretty much clothes from everyone, which is what I really needed! I've lost some weight, so I didn't have anything to wear! So it was really nice getting new clothes! Thank you so much everybody!
They gave me trick candles on my cake! I eventually had to pinch out the fire with my fingers! It was funny though!
This is how Kaity looked at the beginning of the party! I think she was upset that we made her come inside!
But she cheered up at the end! Isn't she beautiful!

No comments: