CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Kaity's 4th Birthday Party (at school)

On Kaity's birthday, they had a party for her at school. Her teachers got her a fun little gift bag that had some toys and stuff in it and a little stuffed kitty that she still loves. It was very nice of them to do that! One of her teachers even made her a special birthday hat.
 Matthew and I went to her school to spend some time with her and have snack time with her. Here she is at circle time. She tried to sit by Matthew, but it looks like this kid really wanted to sit by her!

 We got there just in time for recess! Matthew and Kaity had fun playing together!
 Waiting to wash their hands for snacktime!
 Passing out her snack that she brought! Cheese-it alphabet crackers. They told me that I could bring something if it was store bought and not sugary. Had to be somewhat nutritous! Lame!
 Matthew loves helping out Kaity! He takes such good care of her!
 Here we are at snack time! I love my kiddos so much!
Happy Birthday Kaitlyn! I love you!

No comments: