CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 16, 2010

Kaity's Birthday Present!

Last week we got Kaity's birthday present from Jeff's Mom! She got her this awesome horse blanket! She knows how much my kids love horses! This blanket is surprisingly thick! Its very warm and very soft! I almost didn't want to give it to her and keep it for myself! :) Its pretty good sized for her as well! I gave it to her when they were sitting down and eating their bedtime snack. As soon as I showed it to her, she insisted on wrapping up in it to finish her snack! She went to my sister's house to be babysat the next day, and she insisted on bringing the blanket with her! And she has had to sleep with it every night since she got! Thanks so much Linda! She absolutely LOVES it!

1 comment:

Linda Palmer said...

dear Katie, I am so glad you like your blanket. Love Grandma