CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April Fool's Day!

I didn't get a lot of opportunities to pull any great pranks this year for April Fool's Day, and the fact that I am REALLY bad at thinking of good pranks. So I was looking on my crafty blogs and I found this idea. So when Jeff got home from work around 5:15, I told him that dinner was ready and he sat down to some nice grilled cheese sandwiches. When Jeff and the kids bit into them, they were surprised to find out that they were sweet. Instead of bread and cheese, I made some pound cake and cut it to look like bread and toasted it in the toaster. Then I got some cream cheese frosting and put food coloring in it until it was as close to the color of cheese that I could get it. It was a fun trick. The kids absolutely LOVED it too!

1 comment:

Cami said...

Yeah! I thought it was a weird looking sandwich too! You totally got me with it too! It was actually pretty good though! ;)

~ Cami