CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 31, 2011

Holding Ty Ty

I'm starting to get more on a schedule and a little bit more sleep, so I'm trying to get caught up on all of my pictures of Tyler on here. I have soooooo many cute pictures and I don't know which ones to post. So I'll probably just post them all eventually! :)

Matthew and Kaity both fell in love with little Ty from the very beginning! I think Matthew did a little more than Kaity! He is always wanting to be right next to him, kissing his cheek and giving lots of hugs. Its really cute! 

 Nap time with Mommy! 
 I don't have very many pictures of Kaity holding Ty because she didn't last long with him. But she still was really excited to see him and hold him.
 More of Matthew and Tyler

 He was so dead asleep here. It was cute how he was sprawled out. 
 And of course Matthew was not far away. Always giving kisses.

No comments: