CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 24, 2011

First (Hospital) Bath

Since I had a C-section I had to stay in bed with things on my legs to keep my blood circulating, so I couldn't get out of bed for the first day and a half or so. So when we did his first bath they put the bath tub right on the bed between my legs so I could be involved! I was so happy that they did this. I had missed Kaity's first bath and I had always hated that! So I'm glad that I could be involved with Tyler's.

Well, Tyler HATED the bath from the very beginning! He cried during the whole thing! It was so sad, but I did get a pretty cute video of him crying!

 Jeff is putting the soap on Ty's head. The nurse was kind of crazy bathing him. She would just dump the water on his head to clean him. It was sad to watch a little bit! 
 Jeff was so afraid to scrub his head. He barely touched him. It was funny.
 All done with the bath and now under the heater waiting to get dressed. Yes, he is still crying.
 Then he got dressed and chilled under the heater for a little while and all was right with the world again and he drifted off to sleep! :)

No comments: