CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th Of July

This year for the 4th of July we went to Pullman again. Its becoming a tradition with us I think. We usually get there super early to get a good parking spot and then we just hang around until 10:00, but this year we spent the whole afternoon at my sister's house in Moscow so we didn't get to the park until about 7:00. I was worried that we wouldn't be able to find a spot to park, but as we drove by the front of the park, a car pulled out of a very good spot. We were very lucky! :) When the show was over it took us eactly 9 minutes from the time we got to the car to get home. It was perfect.

Matthew brought his Nerf sword with us to the park, so there was a lot of sword fighting going on.

 Here, I told Kaity to smile and she broke out in some awesome dance moves. She's so goofy.

 We made yummy sandwiches for dinner and brought a TON of snacks and candy! The kids loved it!
 My sunburn was still so painful that the only thing I could bear to wear was my swimsuit and swimsuit cover.

 Of course we had to get a belly shot! I'm getting pretty big.


 When it started getting dark a policeman started handing out some glow sticks. Kaity especially had fun with that! She was waving it around and playing with it the rest of the night.
 Me with my wonderful kids!
 Kaity said she was making a rainbow with her glow stick. Of course Matthew had to get his hand in the picture. :)
 I had to get a few shots of the kids actually watching the fireworks show.
 Our wonderful family!

Here's a video of Kaity busting some of her favorite dance moves. She so funny when she dances I had to get a video of it! Sorry its sideways! I don't know how to rotate the video.

No comments: