CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 18, 2011

Fun Weekend

Last weekend my parents and my sister Tara and here daughter, Tamara, came to visit for their springbreak. It was fun seeing Tara and Tamara again. We haven't gotten to see them hardly at all since they moved. I was so glad that the weather was so nice on Saturday so we could all play and have fun.

Here's Kaity and her Pappaw!
 The kids were outside pretty much the whole day. Most of them even ate outside.
 Matthew wouldn't leave Tara's side. He always had to be glued to her hip. I think Tara is Matthew's favorite person ever! He was so sad when she left!
 When I saw Kaity doing this, I was so scared! Kaity is such a clutz. Just walking on a flat surface with nothing in front of her, she will find a way to fall and get hurt. So when I saw her climbing up and down the stairsthis way, I immediantly took a picture and then put a stop to it! :)

No comments: