CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sprinkler Time!

We went up to my parents' house last weekend to celebrate my Mom and Dad coming home from Kentucky for the summer! While we were there it was soooo hot so we pulled out the sprinklers! Matthew had a lot of fun jumping in the water and getting a big mouthful and spitting out! Kaity on the other hand, she didn't like not being able to control the water and she didn't like getting splashed, so she prefered to stay up on the deck!
I know the grass is in the way here, but I actually like the picture! The more I look at it the more I like it! So I decided to put it on here!

1 comment:

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Yes, I think that last picture looks very cool. I love how Kaity stayed on the deck... she is soo cute and her hair is getting long. I love it!!