CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Random Cute Shots!

Here are just some cute pictures that I took today! I was taking some pictures of Kaity 's hair after I fixed it and I just kept taking some! They were being really cute! Kaity was having such a fun time with herself in the mirror today!

In this picture Kaity was pretending to go for a horse ride on the horses that she is holding! She's a goofball!
Here's my handsome little boy!
I couldn't get both of them to look at me and smile at the same time! So I had to bribe them with a cookie if I got a good shot of them! So both of their smiles or forced, but they still got their cookie!

1 comment:

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Love the cookie bribe... lol. Serious, it made me laugh out loud. You guys are too funny!