CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

The New Kitten!

While we were at my parents' house this weekend, we celebrated my mom's birthday since she wasn't here during it! Her birthday is July 4th! We went to the pet store just to look at the animals there and we noticed that they had kittens there for only $9.00! I wanted to get one for my mom but we decided not to! I ended up telling my sister about it when we got home and she didn't even give it a second thought! She went and got one! They named him Alex! Now my mom has a kitten, and he is only 3 weeks old! My kids LOVED playing with him! They just could not get enough!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's so great that the kids got to play with the new kitty! I bet they were intertained for hours.

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

So cute!! At first I thought you were going to say that YOU got a kitty and I was all excited to go and see it. Oh well, at least your kids gets to play with it. :)