CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Swimming


While we were visiting my parent's we went to Stoneridge and went swimming! It was Tyler's very first time swimming. I was a little worried if he would like it because he didn't like taking baths without his baby tub, but he actually liked it a lot. It was a lot of fun watching him in the water. He was 5 months old when we went.



He did really well in his floatie too. He just sat there and enjoyed the water.



Matthew and Kaity had a lot of fun swimming, too! They could swim all day if you let them! They are so much fun!
I love this family picture of us! It would be perfect if Kaity was looking at the camera!

When we were all done swimming we went to get dressed and I realized I took Tyler to the pool with just his swimming diaper. I didn't bring any extra clothes or diapers. Thank goodness I had a blanket. I just wrapped him up in it and ran to the resort room. You can see him smiling though.

No comments: