CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Family


Two weeks before Easter we went up to my parent's house for a visit. My Dad's family was also up visiting from Kentucky. My Mammaw, Aunt and Uncle and Cousin came. It was so much fun to see them again. I haven't seen them for probably 10 years or more. It was great be able to introduce my kids to them. Here are a few pictures of everybody. Most of the pictures are in a resort that we spent most of our time at.

Here is my Mammaw with Tyler. She got Tyler laughing pretty good. It was cute.

Here's my Dad and Tyler

Here's Livia and Kaity hanging out in the condo after a full day of swimming and having fun

Cami and Ty Ty

Matthew eating pizza

Here's the sleeping corner. I can't believe that they fell asleep because it was so loud in the room, but they were so cute together.



Jeff and Matthew are actually watching tv but it looks like they are sleeping, too, so I had to get a picture of them as well.


Kaity and my Mammaw

My Uncle Phillip and me

My Aunt Shirley and Tyler

It was the first nice day in a long time so we went outside and played

And here is the whole gang together! :)

No comments: