CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

First Bike Riding of 2012

I know it has been like forever since I have posted anything. Things have been really crazy around here. Tyler has been really sick for the past like two weeks. Nothing got done then. He is just now starting to feel better, so lets see how caught up I can get. 

At the beginning of March we had our first 'warm' day, so we took advantage of it and got the bikes out. Matthew and Kaity were so excited. I was happy to see that they still knew how to ride their bikes.

I love Matthew's smile with his front teeth missing.

And they're off

This was Tyler's first time outside. Sure he has gone outside to go to the car and stuff, but this was the first time that we just hung out outside! He liked it a lot! Lots of new things to see!

Despite Matthew's face he actually had a really fun time!

No comments: