CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 7, 2011

1 Month Old

On the 5th of November Tyler Jeffrey Bowman hit his 1 month mark! I can't believe that he has been around for a whole month already. With all the sleepless nights and no schedule at all and recovering from surgery all of my days have all blurred together, but now its seems to have gone by WAY too fast! The newborn stage is already gone. He's a little baby now! He still healthy and growing strong and I fall more and more in love with him every day! 

I took him to the doctor today and he weighed 10 lbs 5 oz (but that was with a sleeper and a diaper on)


I had to get a picture showing of his skinny little legs! :)

And his toes

Matthew wanted to be in a picture! He and Kaity are still absolutely in LOVE with little Ty Ty!

And of course I had to get a picture of him screaming his head off! Poor Ty!

No comments: