CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

New Addition!

Well, I know that I've had the baby counter up for a few weeks now, but I didn't want to make an official post about it until I had my first Dr. appointment! Well, last wednesday I had my first appointment with the Dr. so I decided to make it official! I'm pregnant!! According to all the 'charts' I should be 9 weeks and 4 days along. On wednesday I had an ultrasound and I guess it measured small so the doctor said I might only be 8 weeks along! Who knows! Maybe the baby was just really curled up or something! So I'm going to have another ultrasound in 3 weeks to measure it again to see just how far along I really am! So for right now, I'm still telling people that I am 9 weeks (Almost 10)! I haven't been too sick with this pregnancy yet! Keep your fingers crossed that I won't get sick at all! I've had my sick days and everything, and I am EXTREMELY tired, but I don't consider myself as having morning sickness unless I throw up! And so far that hasn't happened! Yay! One more thing, I figured that I was done having kids after Kaity, so I got rid of EVERYTHING! So if anybody knows of any cheap baby furniture or anything, PLEASE let me know! Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am getting older everyday. way to go little Bunkie

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see my little number 13. (13th grandchild that is!) Love Mom