CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 22, 2010

Family Photos!

My sister is a photograpger and took our family photos a few weeks ago. You should check out their website at deanphotographs.com. I got my pictures back today and I had to post them! And of course you know how I am when it comes to picking which photos to post, so I went ahead and posted almost all of them! I know there is a lot to go through, but I hope you enjoy seeing a cute my little family is! :)
MATTHEW
He started gettin bored, so we told him to just do what he wanted to do and he decided to stand on his head! Silly Boy!
KAITLYN
HEATHER AND JEFF
FAMILY
Of course we had to get a little belly shot!

1 comment:

Chantal and Trevor Dougal said...

I love these pictures! Golly, are you just so excited for a sweet baby?! So exciting!