CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ticket Winner!

I know! I know! Call me a dork! I like to go to Bumper Palace in the Palouse Mall to let the kids play in the ball pit and stuff, and then I use a few quarters on this sweet machine to get some tickets really fast so that Matthew and Kaity can get some toys or candy at the counter! Matthew loves these little dinosaurs that they have there! Well, this time when we went, the jackpot was 340! So I played a few tickets and I won the jackpot when it was at 345! So all in all we ended up with 380 tickets! Matthew and Kaity were soooo in heaven! They got some toy animals and dinosaurs and tons of candy! (Sorry, the pictures are a little blurry!)


Jeff wanted to see how long the winning tickets would go, so he had me go the legnth of the tickets that we won and it went the whole legnth of the store! Crazy, huh!?!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's AWESOME! what a cool post. you are always winning stuff. you are seriously the most lucky girl I know. the pic of the tickets is soooooo cool!

Missy! said...

Wow...great job. That ticket line is so long; I bet they had a great time choosing prizes.

By the way, I got your service card and would love to learn how to make bows sometime this year. I am really excited.

Linda Palmer said...

That must have been so exciting!!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Wow! How crazy!!!!! Good job Heather!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

That is like every kids dream.

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

:)