CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 21, 2009

First Day of School!

Today was Matthew's first day of school at Preschool! He was so excited! (I was pretty excited, too!) I got a few pictures of him before we left!

Kaity wanted to do everything just like Matthew! She wanted to be in all the pictures! She really wanted to stay at the school, too!
Here they are right in front of the school! Its the same place that he went last year! So he already knew his way around and knew all the teachers!
Here he is right infront of his cubby! Doesn't he look all handsome and big standing there smiling with his nametag and everything! He's my big boy!
As we were leaving Kaity wanted to pose for some more pictures! We couldn't get her away!

2 comments:

Jeff Bowman said...

I think you are the best wife and mom in the world. I love that you do this blog and put some really cute pictures on it. I love you so much.

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Awww... I just read what Jeff said and that is SO sweet!