CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Settin Up The Tent!

The other day we got really bored around the house. I can't really go many places with my broken leg and its starting to take its toll on everybody else. They are all getting very stir crazy in the house. So we decided to set up the tent just for fun. Matthew had so much fun helping Daddy set up the tent. It made him feel like such a big boy.

Kaity and Matthew thought that it was so cool once it was all set up. They went inside and just ran around.
We decided not to have naptime and we just had rest time inside the tent instead. We got every pillow and blanket that we own and a cupple of stuffed animals and made I nice cushioned little bed. I read my book (The third book of the Twilight Series) and the kids played and Jeff played around with them. We all had a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

That is a good idea... do you guys go camping very often???