CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Random Pictures of the Trip!

We had such a good trip to Utah to see Jeff's sister! Here are a few of my favorite random pictures from the trip!
These are the two Kaities! There's my Kaity, and Jeff's sister, Sarah, also had a little girl just one month after me and she named her Katelyn and she goes by Katie also! It got pretty confusing for the two little girls for awhile! They played really cute together!
Here's what Matthew loved doing at the house! We set up a giant train set! He loved it so much! He has a little one here at home, but nothing that big! He thought it was awesome!
I got to play Tennis this weekend, too! I have never played before! Only Wii Tennis! Which now I know that it is NOTHING like real tennis! It was a lot of fun though and I hope Jeff and I can play it a quite often this summer! Anyone want to babysit? : )

2 comments:

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

I'll babysit!!!! Your kids are too cute for me to say no.. honestly.

Jeremy and Amy said...

Wow! Looks like you guys had fun. Glad you got to get away. The hair stuff looks good. You are more creative than I ever knew. Keep it up!