CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Matthew's Haircut and Potty Training!

Today, Matthew finally got a haircut!! His hair was soooo long! It might not look that long in the picture, but I swear I think I could have given him a ponytail in the back! So I decided to take him in to a salon to get it cut rather than doing it myself, because he starts school on Tuesday and I wanted him to look nice!
Another update on Matthew is that he is now potty trained!! YAAAYY!!!!! We've kind of been of and on with potty training! I know consistency is everything, but when he starts screaming and crying and throwing the biggest fits just at the sight of underwear or the toilet, I decided to just let it go! Well, on Tuesday(Sept. 2) I woke up and told myself that he would be potty trained before school starts! That would give me a week! Today is the third day of it and no accidents! He's been doing super super good with it!! I'm very proud of him! My little man is growing up!!

No comments: