CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Kaity's Hair!

Lately, I've been having a lot of fun with Kaity's hair! I was told about a blog called piggiesnponies and its just a bunch of moms that get creative with their daughters hair and then take pictures of it and explain how to do it. I've been getting a lot of inspiration from there and it's been really fun! I'm glad that Kaity is such a patient little girl and lets me try crazy stuff with her hair! You can look at the website off to the side under my friends. Its called cute hairstyles! Give it a glance!

2 comments:

Cami said...

Cute hair! Livia was on that website this week and already knows how she wants me to do her hair for this Sunday I guess!

~ Cami

Kalia said...

Those are awesome!!! When I have a little girl hopefully she'll have hair, and hopefully she'll be patient and let me do that kind of stuff! AWESOME!!