CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Magic Show

We got to go to a magic show that was put on in Moscow. Kaity's school gave us free tickets for it. We were really excited for the show. I can't remember the magicians name but he had just finished doing a world tour. He was actually pretty good! Right before the show started they said that the kids could come down and sit in the front. I was so sad. During the whole show I just kept wandering what Matthew and Kaity were thinking about it. There were some pretty scary stunts where if he didn't get unshackled by a certain amount of time, giant spikes would fall on him. I could tell when Matthew and Kaity were scared or excited. I could see their little heads bobbing around because they couldn't hold still. They were bouncing with anticipation.

Tyler ended up falling asleep and was asleep the whole time, which I thought was so crazy because the music was soooooo loud!

He even had his own tigers there. He had a snow tiger and a regular tiger and he got them out of the cage and fed them a bottle right there in front of the kids! Crazy!

At the end someone was nice enough to take a quick family picture of us! :) We had a great time! The kids couldn't stop talking about it! They absolutely loved it! When we came home they kept trying to do their own magic tricks! It was super cute!

2 comments:

Cami said...

Man, I just caught up on your blog. I haven't looked at it in a while! I like your posts. The kids looked like they had a fun Easter and everything! Your egg dippers looked really cool! You should have told me about them so I could have bought some! :)

buy gold today said...

Nice blog~ time for another update I'd say!