CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

20 Weeks and 2 Days Ultrasound

Today I had my ultrasound and it went great! Everything was healthy and growing normally and it measured right on track! I couldn't be happier. I'm a little bummed about the pictures I got. I was hoping for a profile picture and none of the ones she printed off were very clear, but when I was watching it, it was very clear and so fun to watch! It was moving and kicking and everything the whole time. At one point we even saw the baby have the hiccups! I had never seen that before! It was so fun. We found out that we are having a little baby boy! Jeff was sure that it was a girl, but I just had a feeling that it was a boy and sure enough... I was right! :) I was hoping for a little boy! Everybody (except Kaity who very badly wanted a sister) is very happy that its a boy! Especially Matthew! :)
This is a view of his foot! Yep 5 toes! YAY!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats

L ~ S said...

I also was disappointed that there wasn't a very clear photo yesterday :S Oh, well...soon enough I will see it in real life!

Kathy (Mom) said...

I can see him! Really!

ashley said...

congratulations :)