CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pay Back!

A few months ago we borrowed some money from my parents to pay off a credit card! When we got our tax return we were able to pay them back! So we went to their house last weekend for President's Day, and before we left we went to the bank and got the $1300 all in the lowest bills the bank could give us! Most of it was ones! So when we got there I made a trail with the ones that led to their bed where all the rest was spread out everywhere! You could tell that my dad was pretty annoyed, but my mom LOVED it! It was pretty exciting seeing that much cash!

Here they are counting it all! Of course Livia had to help count it! She loves money!

1 comment:

Kathy (Mom) said...

It was a lot of fun. Where's the picture of me rolling in it? Come on Heather!!!! Dad had fun taking it all to the bank too!!