CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Coolest Book Ever!

Jeff took the car to get an oil change the other day before work and then when Kaity and I woke up, we walked down to the ford dealership to pick up the car! When we got there, they were still washing it, so we had to wait a little while! In the waiting room, they had this book and Kaity thought it was sooo cool! She had to pose for each page and I thought that it was sooo cute, so obviously I had to take pictures of each page! She's holding the book all by herself, too! Isn't she smiling so cute! She has the best smile! Of course every mom thinks that about their kids though, right!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I adore that book, and of course the little girl in it. I want one just like it!!!! Mom